Nalini often surprises everyone with her fire for parties. Ever since a very young age, she always managed to stay up until the end of every single party she went to, be it 3am, 4am, you name it. She is often also the last one to leave the dancing floor. So I wasn't surprised when I saw her up until 2:30am at New Year's. At that time, we all started to go to bed, and she'd been dancing for hours by then, mainly to a very popular song around here, that goes "Hoje é festa, lá no meu apê, pode aparecer, vai ter o bunda-lelê" (Tonight we're gonna have a party, at my apartment, you should drop by, there will be bunda-lelê). She'd dance and sing: "Hoje é festa, hoje é festa" (Tonight we're gonna have a party, tonight we're gonna have a party...). I was though really impressed when, before going to bed (at 2:30am!), she actually managed to sneak in at the neighbor's party, and managed to dance yet a little more before resting for the night.
At a ripe age of 2, Nalini is the ultimate party girl!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As someone who has witnessed Nalini's late night awakefulness, I must confess it is indeed impressive. You go girl!
Post a Comment