
She also really likes the "gira-gira":

But her favorite thing on the playground is the "casinha" (little house):

She loves to play in the house, and pretend that she is cooking. She'll invite everyone for fabulous meals. Her favorite dish to prepare: pizza! She'll go around in the playground asking: "Quer pizza? Quer mais pizza?" (Would you like some pizza? Would you like more pizza?). And she will bring the prentend slices she prepares to everyone who seems hungry. She'll also prepare toast and other dishes, if you ask her to. But only if she has the ingredients in stock - the other day, I asked for some pasta, and she gave me a stearn look: You want some pasta?, she asked concerned. I nodded. She ran inside the house, took the telephone, and placed an order: Some pasta, please. OK? Bye-bye.
I can't believe she actually ordered pasta to be delivered at the playground! Nalini certainly knows how to get around in all sorts of situations!
1 comment:
These are great photos. Nalini looks like she is having a great time!
Post a Comment