Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Growing Belly Check

This is the first apparition of our Baby #3 on this blog - right about when it started to make itself noticeable to the world. Baby #3 has ever since become known as "the fastest growing belly ever", since it has maybe tripled size in record time. Lots of people get suspicious regarding the amount of people I'm carrying these days - which could range up to 6, if we count the two little people I'm constantly carrying. The midwife though, in spite of her efforts to locate at least two inside there, could only palpate one. So maybe this is just a baby who's eager to show itself off... ;-)



This picture was taken at New Year's Eve, when the belly was barely noticeable under loose clothing.


This one was taken about a week later, on our way out of Taj's swimming class. That's when I started getting suspicious looks on the street.



Once again, about a week later, that's me carrying a belly that's undeniably pregnant. Taken in a churrascaria, a great place for pregnant ladies to hang out.



This one with Taj, taken on my birthday - bigger, and growing!



And, finally, a few days ago, at the mark of 21 weeks, with Susi, who's way past that mark :).

At this growth rate, here is the prognostic for next week:


If I can still reach for the mouse by then, I'll post a new picture :).

1 comment:

Anita Zamora said...

Wow, you are huge! Looks like this one needs plenty of apartment space. Be careful, I think it's going to demand its own room!