
Whenever cool girlfriends come to visit, Nalini really takes to them. This time this was specially true. Already on Tuesday morning, she was going around the house asking for Anjula and Jamie, her new friends. Later that day, we drove down to Santa Cruz and got to enjoy some time at the beach:

Here you can see Nalini and Taj wading in the water with Anjula and Anita. But while wading was just fine for Anjula, Anita and Taj, Nalini was determined to go swimming in the water. Northern California is famous for its icy cold ocean water, but Nalini was prepared: she brought her wetsuit:

At the end, she managed to convice us to accompany her into the water - 1 minute at a time. We had so much fun with out friends at the beach!
After Anjula and Jamie left back to Canada, Nalini was asking for them for several days: "Where's Jamie? Where's Anjula?". The "anJUla anJUla anJUla" tune is still one of her favorite songs.
We miss our friends and are looking forward to seeing them again - hopefully soon!
3 comments:
Being one of the girls from Canada, I can attest to the fun that we had while visiting Ana, Jamilla, Nalini and Taj. When I returned home to Canada, I also walked around the house for a few days asking myself, "where's Nalini?" Thank you for the wonderful hosting!
E ai, turminha, escrevo para avisar que Nuno nasceu, um pouco apressadinho. hehe beijos e saudades.
Happy birthday, Taj! I hope you had a good one. Ana, we miss the blogging--I hope you're doing well, and that the blog silence is because you're having too much fun to sit down in front of the computer.
Post a Comment