Nalini has a strange fetich - toothbrushes. She loves them! We have no trouble having her brush her teeth - she actually asks to do so several times a day. And she loves carrying all of the toothbrushes in the house up and down the hallway, a big smile on her face...
Another funny fact about Nalini - she frequently falls asleep in the shower! Typically after a good walk in the morning, we'll take a shower right before her nap time, and boom - she falls asleep under the warm water, in Ana's arms. Needless to say we have no problems putting her down for her morning nap when that happens :)
And here's the fact everybody loves about her - she loooooves to dance! And she will do so everywhere - at home, while nursing on Ana's arms, in her car seat, in a store, on the street. She stopped many a crowd with her unique style, and many of our friends know her as "party-girl". Way to go!
Thursday, December 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great blog, very well done. I am jelous of your life, it looks good. Don't ever take it for granted.
I am jealous too. I wish I too could sleep in my shower and dance wherever I am...
I am jealous too. I wish I could fall asleep in my shower and dance wherever I am..... -- Anna
Post a Comment